Saturday, January 6, 2018

New year’s resolution 2018

This year instead of making a resolution that will just crumble and fall, I have decided to do something really good for myself. I am already working out so I don’t need to make a resolution about that, no I have decided to do something better.

Each morning I plan to wake up early and take my dogs for a walk right away. That way when the summer heat comes I can go early enough that it won’t be too hot for them.

I am going to do a devotional every morning, and spend time praying.

I am going to play my violin for at least 15 minutes each day.

I am going to draw or paint for at least 15 minutes each day.  

Continue to workout, and workout at least 3 days a week if not more.
Read a book for 10 minutes. This way I can finally get to reading some of those great books I have.

Go to bed early! I have always had a hard time with sleep and now that I am past the “being afraid that I won’t sleep if I don’t go to bed early”, I find myself staying up later then I want. So, why not go to bed earlier.
            
  Do you have any 2018 resolutions? Then please join me on this journey as I go through day-to-day life with a different look on life. I know that if I can stick to this I will be a lot happier as a person, and I will grow a lot more in my faith and relationship with God.

I really am looking forward to this new year and to see what the Lord has in store for me! I will try and do a blog post each week on my progress with life and art but know that I will be starting school at some point here. So, I might not be able to get to do a blog post every week. But I will try my best to do better this year then I did last year with my blog.

No comments: