Saturday, January 6, 2018

It's 2018!

It’s 2018! Wow! 2017 went fast… The last few months I have been struggling with what to do with my life for a career/job. The Lord has opened a lot of doors just to get me going and then He closed them to lead me in a different way.

First, it was LPN (Licenced Practical Nurse), I was really excited about it. I set up a meeting at the college to go and talk to them about what upgrading I needed. The Lord quickly closed that door and opened another one with the thought of RN (Registered Nurse). But as quickly as He opened that door, He closed it.


              Now the door the Lord has opened the door to upgrading my English so I can go to college to get my degree for ECE (Early Childhood Education). I am really excited about this new chapter in my life that the Lord has opened to me. And I can’t wait to see what He will do next!

No comments: