Wednesday, July 12, 2017

My Sister, My Friend...

I recently had the privilege of spending ten days with my amazing sister and her husband. God has blessed her with so many heavenly gifts and talents.

 She has a talent and a knack for video games, she is fabulous at archery, and she plays the piano beautifully. She has an astonishing talent for using the written word to write inspiring stories, and she has a singing voice like an angel! Not to mention she is a fantastic artist and because of how creative she is, she takes incredible pictures. God has blessed her with the eye to see life and the beauty in it. Emily is an accomplished photographer. She is always taking new courses to better and grow her knowledge and skills and she even started her own photography business called Em Rose Photography. I strongly suggest that you check out her website at http://em-rose.com/ and her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/emrosethephotographer/?pnref=lhc

We have made it a tradition, that whenever we are together we have a photo shoot. I had so much fun with her; taking pictures and enjoying God’s beautiful creation.

Emily is doing so well with posing people, and she makes it so fun and comfortable when she is taking pictures! Because of my self-esteem and confidence being low I don’t like to have my picture taken. But as soon as I stepped into the focus of Em’s lens, I relaxed with her help and really quite enjoyed having my picture taken. After she had taken a lot of pictures, it was my turn to take a few pictures of her.

I am nowhere near as good a photographer as she is, and I only take pictures as a hobby or to attempt to capture the world as God sees it and to be able to use those pictures to accompany Bible verses or as photos to use for my blog.

After we had been eaten alive by mosquitoes and had taken a lot of pictures we went back to Emily’s house to look at them. The pictures she took of me turned out absolutely beautiful; I wanted to share a few on my blog post, so I have picked some of my favourites.





The picture I took of my beautiful sister!


I am so thankful to God that I had ten days to spend with my big sister! And I will always be thankful for all that God has done for her and what God is doing through Emily.